Saturday 26 March 2011

Laid Back Chic



So... My beautiful friends Katie and Kat helped me out the other day by modelling my first two costumes. I don't think I want to show either of them as final pieces, but it was really fun to do it and good to see people wearing what I've made. Katie is wearing a dress based on camping and fishing. And Kat is basically modelling my thought processes. She started off by wearing just a plain black two-piece and I added something to it in each shot. Here are some of the final results, let me know your favourites as I'm undecided:














I like the blurry, hazy ones.
I don't really know what the hell I'm doing next with my project and I'm feeling pretty bad about it today. I'm going to go and eat a lot of crunchies and bagels. Maybe that'll help.
Hope you've all had a nice weekend?
xox

2 comments:

  1. These photos are magnificent, the light is magic!
    Dresses make dream, it's sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much - what lovely feedback! YOU make me dream! :)

    ReplyDelete