Tuesday 24 May 2011

A Mess of Galactic Proportions

It's the last week of my degree this week. My assessment is next Tuesday and then the Degree Shows open on the 10th of June! I'm not feeling as terrified as I know I should because it really hasn't sunk in yet... I just feel a bit excited about the adventure! I'm prepared for that excitment to be swiped from my grasp by reality any time soon now.
Now, I haven't posted you up much work recently have I? The reason being that I decided I'd like for it to remain a surprise until the show opens!
But, I'll let you in on the mess of sorting out the studios if you like?




It's getting slightly less hectic in this place by the minute, thankfully. Can't wait to see everyone's work up and running! Right, it's time for me to go home now. I've got so much to do - I've given up any hope of the chance of sleep for the next seven days!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment